LAST UPDATED: JUNE 9, 2018
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, register for an event or course, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information you may choose to provide include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, payment information, gender, information about your company and current position, and employment history.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect some or all of the following information about you:
- (a) Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- (b) Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- (c) Location Information: We collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use our website. We collect this information in accordance with the permission process established by your computer or mobile device operating system. If you want to later opt out of this collection, please see “Your Choices” below.
- (d) Product Usage Information: When you use our enterprise products and services on behalf of your organization, we collect information about your device and your use of those products and services, including the device IP address, login credentials, time zone, error messages, product interactions and configurations and other similar usage information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you connect anRealstaffaccount with your social media account, we may have access to certain information from the company that owns or operates the social media account in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media company. Additionally, Realstaff receives information about you from other third parties whom you have authorized to share your information or who collect information in connection with co-branded offerings.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- • Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- • Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- • Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- • Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- • Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Realstaffand others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- • Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- • Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- • Comply with our legal obligations; and
- • Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- • In connection with a joint marketing campaign, seminar, Realstaff Marketplace product offering or other product or service offered by Realstaff in conjunction with a third party, we share your information with the third parties participating in such offering and such parties may use this information for their direct marketing purposes. Please see “Your Rights to Information about Sharing” below for more information about this sharing.
- • With resellers of Realstaff products and services or with sellers of products and services complementary to Realstaffproducts and services, in order to pursue sales opportunities and for other direct marketing purposes. Please see “Your Rights to Information about Sharing” below for more information about this sharing.
- • With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to perform services for us.
- • In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- • To protect the rights, property and safety of Realstaff or others;
- • In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- • With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
5. ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
6. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Reasltaff processes information in India. Accordingly, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
7. RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOIMIC AREA
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
Controllers: -Realstaff Data Services is processor of the data collected about you.
8. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- • We need to use your personal data and personal data of your employees, which you provide us (Cumulative Data), to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing our services you have requested).
- • We have a legitimate interest in processing your cumulative data. For example, we process the cumulative data we collect from you to make available to general public and to see the authentic employee of your organization or company, to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- • If we request your consent to a specific processing activity, and you provide your consent in the manner indicated.
- • In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
9. DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect about residents of the EEA for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
10. DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal/cumulative data we hold about you and to ask that your personal/cumulative data be corrected. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide the personal/cumulative data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.
11. QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal/cumulative data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside.
12. EU- INDIA PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK
Realstaff Data Services and its Indian subsidiaries adhere in their processing of personal/cumulative data received from the EEA (“EU Data”) to the INDIA Privacy Shield Framework Principles established by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. For more information about the Principles, please visit the Department of Commerce
Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Principles to the point of contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. Realstaff is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. If Realstaffshares some EU Data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on Realstaff’s behalf, then Realstaffmay be held liable for that third party’s processing of EU Data in violation of the Principles; unless Realstaff can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Realstaff takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
14. YOUR CHOICES
If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal data Realstaffholds about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and Realstaff is required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. Realstaffwill use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
If you have registered for an account via our Services, you may update, correct or delete your account information by logging into your online account.
Some of our mobile applications may coming in future, may collect precise geolocation information from your mobile device. Prior to collecting such information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of this information through your device operating system settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile applications from your device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Realstaffby informing Realstaff via email or by managing your email preferences.Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
YOUR RIGHTS TO INFORMATION ABOUT SHARING
Residents of California and residents of certain international countries may request certain details, pursuant to applicable laws, about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions, and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
Realstaff Data Services
Attn: General Counsel
001, Shree Ganesh Royale,
Nashik – 422009, Maharashtra, India.